Thursday, November 18, 2004

...We're all a Bunch of Crazies...

Question of the day:
Why do we as women, get so dramatic when we break up with a man?

For example; Lindsey Lohan recently broke up with her boyfriend, and has since smashed in the hood of his car, and threatened to commit suicide...My best friend had to go over and console his girlfriend when in the midst of talking about their break up, she threatened to hurt herself...I myself have caused a plethora of dramatic moments in the past 6+ years of my last relationship and am not proud of it but it happened. (One of the examples is in the ...Hey Jealousy... episode below)

Is there an "I'm gonna go crazy if you leave me"-switch in our brains that overloads when confronted with the idea that someone we love no longer loves us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home