Friday, November 19, 2004

...Sexy...

What makes a person Sexy?
Is it the way they carry themselves?
Is it their looks?
Is there one thing in particular that makes someone sexy?
Is it money and fame?

I was watching TV last night about People Magazine's newest Sexiest Man Alive issue. Jude Law is the sexiest man alive according to them. I agree Jude is sexy...but not for his looks, which to me seem a little elfish...but to me he is sexy because of his attitude and for the things I know about him, like for example he has 3 children and talks about them like they are his best friends...love that. My sexiest man alive is still either Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell. I think because they are so pleasing to the eye, and they both just seem like bad boys...whom I'm always attracted to. Another reason Im attracted to Jude and Colin is because they arent American...and both have delicious accents. Somehow that makes them intruguing to me. The bad boy thing always gets me, someone like Kid Rock who isnt good looking at all to me, is still sexy because of his attitude. Tommy Lee is so hot, not for his looks and scrawny body, but because of his hard edge...and Ive seen the infamous sex tape, that helped a bit too *wink wink nudge nudge* The bristly stubble that sometimes makes a man seem rough and tough, is very sexy on any mans face to me, not matter what he looks like. But someone like Tom Cruise who is always referred to as sexy in the media, doesnt get my vote as a sexy man. He's pretty, yes, but not sexy at all to me.

Any man with a great sense of humor is a very sexy man to me. Any man who can make me smile and laugh all day long, gets my vote as sexiest man alive any day over Tom Cruise. The sexiest thing about a man is not his looks, money or possessions but his sense of humor. Not only in life around him, but in himself. Because a man who can laugh at himself is a man who is comfortable in himself and those around him. A man who accepts people for who they are, not what they are. How can a man get any better than that? I'll tell you a smile and a laugh can be the sexiest thing around. My Ex... who is great looking and has a great body, when he smiles, my knees go weak. It is a sly one-sided smile, kind of a "I know what you're thinking" grin, and then he follows it up with a smooth, silk covered laugh. I felt my face turn red and covered my face with my hair the first time I heard it!

ugh, I miss him....
Rob on 70's night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home