Monday, November 29, 2004

...On Boiling Bunnies...

So...in the process of shedding my skin, I decided to write an apology letter to all my friends tonight.

To the gang,
So, I just wanted to apologize to anyone that I’ve made to feel uncomfortable in any way, in regards to my former relationship with one Mr. Robert Burns. I know I may come across with a lot of questions sometimes, and I know it isn’t fair to put any of you in the middle. So this is my attempt to gain your forgiveness after being a psychotic ex-girlfriend for the past few months. I’m trying my best to get through it…and I just wanted to say thanks for your encouragement through this process. I’m proud to call you my friends, and I miss you all terribly.

Much love and endless kisses,
Jenni



12/5/04 An Update:
All of my friends have been so supportive of me through this. I got nothing but encouragement and support from this letter. Im happy to call them my friends. Thanks guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home