Friday, December 03, 2004

...God I'm Stupid...

Well I found out today that he had been with her even before I ever left Denver!

I know her full Name and Email address...even her phone number and where she works I know her age
I know they were together at least back in July I think they met at a wedding
I know he lied to her about me, told her I left a long time ago...along with a lot of other lies
I know they corresponded for a long time, and that they had a relationship up through October.
I know they had phone sex one day while he was telling me he loved me
I know he is crazy, possibly schitzophrenic and definitely a pathological liar.

I feel disgusted, and dirty
I asked him tonight if I needed an HIV test and to please tell me he wore a condom, he responded with more lies telling me that he didnt cheat on me with her, so I told him plainly that I knew everything, and he responded with a dillusional "apparently not", and so I responded saying to keep lying, I knew they were together since July at least and laughed at the fact he was lying to her too..."classic" I think is how I put it, and he got irate that I would say such a thing and asked whereI was getting my bullshit information, I told him I hoped his dick would fall off and to have a nice life alone with his lies.

Hilarious. This was my life. Thank god I left when I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home